Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Park and Fly


A boss walked into the office one morning not knowing that his zipper was down and his fly area was wide open. His secretary walked up to him and said, ' Boss this morning when you left the house, did you close your garage door? ' This was not a phrase he understood, so he went into his office looking a bit puzzled. When he was done with his paperwork, he suddenly notice that his zipper was open. he zipped it up and, remembering what his secretary had told him, he finally understood. He then intentionally went out to ask for a cup of coffee from her. When he reach her desk, he said. ' When you saw the garage door open, did you see my Hammer parked in there? ' The secretary smiled for a moment and said, ' No, Sir, I didn't. All I saw was a Mini-cooper with two flat tires. '

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home