Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Instant Gourmet!

+ Exclusives recipes using plain canned goods. +


SPANISH SARDINES PUTTANESCA

Ingredients:
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 can of Spanish sardines, spine removed and chopped coarsely
1 cup fresh tomatoes thinly sliced and seeds removed
1 tsp of capers
1/2 cup green olives, pitted and thinly sliced
1/2 cup black olives pitted, and thinly sliced
Salt and Pepper to taste
Spaghetti Noodles

Procedure:
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute onions and garlic until translucent and fragrant.

2. Add the sardines and tomatoes and simmer for five minutes or until tomatoes have wilted.

3. While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta until al dente.

4. Finish the sauce with one teaspoon of capers, green and black olives.

5. Toss the pasta in the sauce over low heat then season with salt and pepper.

and done . . .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home