Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

3x Thursday: Alone Time

1. Do you ever get a 'break' from people (Say your S.O. goes on a personal vacation or something)? If you do, do you like the time alone? Why/why not?
+ I do like the time alone coz the pressure isn't there.

2. Do you think being alone is a bad thing? Why/why not?
+ No, It's not a bad thing. It makes you introspective.

3. Everyone gets lonely sometimes. How do you cope with being lonely? What do you do to make that feeling go away?
+ Yes sometimes, but nothing like work or sleep can cure.

More 3x Thursday entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home