Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

1. When I'm sick I'm nauseous.


2. When I take a walk, I think about my life.


3. Money can't buy happiness but it can make things easier.


4. Cotton makes me cozy and leather makes me  sexy.


5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was male anime characters.


6. My favorite color these days is black because I'm sad.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watch a movie with bestfriend, tomorrow my plans include cooking for lunch and Sunday, I want to go to church and the rest!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries here.

2 comments:

You're the second one I've read to mention anime in #5 :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!

August 29, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

Hi Kristine Kate!

I am Judd Corizan. I produce a new meme called Sunday Stealing. It’s located at: http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com. It’s a meme I am producing that originated on Bud Weiser’s WTIT Blog. I am now heading up the meme that you can play every Sunday. What we do is search for the best memes in the blogosphere and steal them. We always contact the blog’s owner and fess up to the theft and give them a link.

It has been incredibly popular on Bud’s blog and Bud has always encouraged his readers to steal it as well. Sunday Stealing introduced the infamous “CD Cover” meme to hundreds of readers. And that is the best part. Every week the meme will always be different. We’ve contacted since you have played Saturday 9, which is as hot a meme as there is on the internet. Naturally, we got permission from Samantha Winters (Crazy Sam) and she is excited about our meme and was thrilled to help. We’ve exchanges links/ads!

We did a “dry run” on this past Sunday and will go live on this Sunday August 31st! We hope you join us. We hope you’ll join in! And if you haven’t played Saturday: 9 in a while, I promised Sam I’d invite you play again at http://saturday9.blogspot.com.

Thanks-
Judd

August 30, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home