Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

1. What are you doing special this weekend for Labor Day?

+ We celebrate Labor Day here in Philippines every 5th Month of the Year. I will post my answer here next year.Laughter 

2. What was your best vacation this past summer?

+ Best vacation last summer? Hmp! I am able to spend it with my 2 beautiful nieces and with my siblings.Baby girl

3. Did you do anything special for the 4th of July?

+ I spend time with Hubby so it is very special for me, though I know it is the Independence day of the U. S of A.

4. What did you do special for Memorial Day?

+ I usually visit my grandfather and Michelle's tomb my Hubby's little sister and lit a candle for my Dad since he was burried away from Davao. 


5. How was the weather? Tell us where you live and how the weather was as compared to summers past.

+ I am living in Davao City, Philippines and the weather right now is very cloudy, guess it's going to rain again tonight.Storm cloud


6. Did you discover a new favorite summer drink?

+ Nope! I always love fruit shakes as my favorite summer drink.Beer

7. Did you enjoy this summer’s Olympics?

+ Yap! Though Philippines haven't win any Medal. Good thing Michael Phelps rock the Olympics!Ok

8. I am from New England (Rhode Island). Lobster rules supreme in the summer. Is lobster part of your summer ritual?

Ay! I love lobster. But nope it's not part of my summer ritual, I have allergies and wouldn't be able enjoy eating it.


9. What was the best single day of your summer?

I'd say spending quality time with my family whom I seldom see for a year; Jamming with my cousins in siblings plus my sissy's beautiful daughters. Oh! Thinking what I have been missing right now, I  wish it's summer time once again.

 

More Saturday 9 entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home