Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

PH: Beautiful

Here's my entry for this week, my two beautiful niece Kim Angelee and Khandiz Zharmel sharing and enjoying their time together. God's Beautiful and Wonderful gift to my sister Kathreen and for the Castillo and de Guzman Clan!

Say Cheese Babies!wink


Zharmel is singing a song for her Ate Angel.Music



Join Photo Hunter and be one of us.smile

3 comments:

Yup, that looks like beauty to me!!! :)


My beauty is here.

August 30, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

OMG they are so adorable! I love their expressions. Great photos!

I did Photo Hunt today, too. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-beautiful/

August 31, 2008 at 1:34 AM  

They are too cute.

September 1, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home