Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

September Contest!

You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout I'm telling you why my Birthday contest is coming to town! Yippee! It's September once again and I'll be turning 25 soon, I'm getting old but still sexy. [sabi ni Hubby yummy and sexy.]

I'm giving away a pair of Havianas Slippers for the grand winner and it will be Drawn on Sept. 29, 2008. Contest mechanics will be posted on Wednesday. So stay tuned.

More update laters, I need to chat with Hubby about my birthday treat. Be back laters alligators!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home