Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

6 Questions Taggie!

I was tagged by , thank you girl for sharing it with me. Have a blessed Sunday.



The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
+ I'm still an avid fan of Devon Sawa and Brad Renfro and still enjoying High School days 10 years ago.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
+ Chat with Hubby, Cook for dinner, Update my Blog, Post about my B-Day treat contest and Movie time with bestfriend tonight!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
+ Cakes and Cheese Bread with Coke please.

4. Places I’ve lived:
+ Philippines!

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
+ I don't need billions for it can't buy my happiness. But if I have billions right now I would be spending it for my family and built businesses so everyone could get a job and salary, built some schools for free for the uneducated one and spend money to have my own charity! Ooopss! I think my billions wouldn't be enough. LOL.

6. People I want to know more about:
+ I wanted to know more about the GIRL who said she married the BEST MAN who lives in this earth and yet she committed adultery. How can you say He's the best when you slept with other man? I'm just curious.

It's my turn to pass this tag to ,, , , and .

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home