Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday *edited*

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
+ It would be my loved ones.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
+ For me , because the BEST things in LIFE comes from hardworks.

What is the most valuable thing you own?

+ Hubby's first and last love letter. Hubby wrote " The day I met you was the day I found my Heart! It's so sweet and it's priceless.

More Manic Monday entries here.

3 comments:

I agree with #2!

I played too :)

September 1, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Totally agree with that bit on hardwork!

mine's at saint2.blogspot.com

September 2, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

The love letters comment for #3 is so sweet. Have a great week!

September 3, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home