Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

KIND BLOGGER AWARD

Wow! I am KIND! It's my first award. An advance birthday gift from my blogger friend . Thank you so much girl.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here are the rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I would like to give this award to my kind blogger friends: , , , , and .

Newer Post Older Post Home