Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

1. Holidays are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I just stop and stare when gorgeous man passes by.

3. Life goes on and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I try not to think too much of the bad things in life.

5. In my room is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for clearing the air of dust and pollution.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quite time, tomorrow my plans include traveling and Sunday, I want to take it easy!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries HERE.

1 comments:

hehehe #2, I do that as well.

Thanks for playing :-)

September 28, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home