Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Saturday 9: You've Got A Friend

1. Who is your best friend?

+ My Partner in Crime Xaira.

2. How did you meet?
+ We met in Laoag, she's a band singer before and use to perform in Laoag where I spend my boring night with friends.

3. How long have you known each other?
+ Almost 3 years but it is like I have met her since birth.


4. Have you traveled anywhere together?
+ Yes! We both love traveling here and abroad.


5. Did you ever have a problem over a romantic interest that you shared?
+ No.

6. Have you ever not liked your best friend’s choice of lovers?
+ Hmp! I better kept my mouth shut. lol!


7. How long since you have seen your best friend?

+ Huh? About 5 minutes, since I woke up this morning. lol!


8. Do you remember each other on birthdays and holidays?

+ Always! I can't wait to claim my gift!


9. What is the biggest fight that you have ever had?

+ We don't usually fight, maybe we touches each others pride sometimes specially that we're business partners, but fighting over nothing none that I can remember.

More Saturday 9 entries here.

4 comments:

What a beautiful name your friend has! Happy Saturday 9 :)

September 27, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

To be best friends and work together is surely a blessing. Have a great day!

September 28, 2008 at 12:02 AM  

Interesting as always!

Great answers! I am here...Best Friends With Barbie

September 28, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

Lovely - reading this is making me miss my friends.

September 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home