Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Horsin' Around


A new army captain inspects the soldiers in their barracks. He notice a shiny female horse standing in the corner. "Sergeant, can you tell me what that horse is standing there for?" The sergeant straightens up and answers, "Sir our men use the horse whenever they feel the urge to have sex, sir!" "ah," the captain smiles, "Okay. Then leave it standing there. "That night the captain feels an urge to have sex, so he asks the sergeant to bring the horse to his tent. The captain turns off the lights and bonks the horse. An hour later, captain walks out of his tent, sweating all over. "Sergeant!" he shouts. "You said you use the horse for sex. Can you tell me how the fuck do you do that? "Quite simple sir!" remarks the sergeant. "We ride on it to get to the next town,where the girls are."

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home