Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

My second award from . Thank you girl. I love it!


They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.


I want to present this award to my following blogger friends along with the reasons:

1. - My bestfriend for life.

2. - My newest cute friend.

3. - My blogging friend for 3 months.

4. - The super 'kalog' blogger.

5. - Someone who never fails to visit and leave me messages.

6. - The Hot Mama!

7. - My favorite blogger!

8. - Blogger friend from Northern Ireland. *edited*

Thanks! I'm glad I met all of you once in my life journey. . .

2 comments:

Thank you. I feel blessed.

September 9, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!! I'm speechless. [well, at least I can still type words!] But this is a great honor. And to have you write that about me and my blog ---you have made my day. I so appreciate this. You don't know just how much.

Thank you so very much!!!!

September 9, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home