Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI Tuesday

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
+ A dinner with Hubby while being serenade with our theme song " One in a Million You ".

2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?
+ It depends on the role playing we're having.

3. What do you usually wear to bed?
+ Hubby said his harmless so I can sleep naked beside him "always"!

4. Have you ever seen a counselor?
+ No.

5. Lights on or off?
+ Lights 'OFF' please.

Bonus (as in optional): Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?
+ No, We always make it a point to satisfy each other.

More TMI Tuesday entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home