Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD

I got this cute award again from
. Thank you for your unceasing support and benevolence in giving awards!

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.


I want to present this award to the following blogs I love:















6 comments:

Very Cool - I love the design of this award.

Thank you.

September 18, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Oh thank you very much. That's so sweet! :)

September 18, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

WOW! Thank you so much for this beautiful award. I am really blessed. Thanks you for reading and liking my blog. :)

I love your template, it's beautiful.

have a blessed day. :)

September 19, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

thanks for spreading the award girl!!!....BTW, regarding PPP, I cannot help you with the PPP tools kasi I didn't install any PPP tool in my blog...

September 19, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Thanks :)

September 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

Thank you, thank you!!! You're the sweetest blogger ---to think of me and passing me this adorable award.

I haven't been visiting many blogs lately, just been very busy.

You're a treasure Kristine! I so appreciate your friendship and your thoughtful generosity!!!!

I'll go put this award up right now.

Here's wishing you a glorious and peaceful weekend.

September 19, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home