Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

What's Sexy About Your Name?








You are sexy because you are very attached to your partner. You are incredibly loyal.

Once you fall in love, you aren't attracted to anyone else. You only have eyes for your sweetheart.

You have so much sensuality and fire for your partner. You can be a bit overwhelming at times.

You find being deeply in love to be the sexiest thing in the world. Your passion is undying.

As long as your partner shares your passion, you find it easy to sustain a monogamous relationship.

And within the confines of a stable relationship, you're willing to do a lot to keep that passion alive.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home