Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD

An award again!? Whooahhh! I so love blogging that even at work I would sneak time to do some post. Imagin me working 10pm to 7am but still I manage my time and able to save some energy to post and finish some blogging stuffs. . . Wanna know what's the secret? Uhmp! It's all because of you guys who continue to support and read my diary. Thanks a lot for the awards and for the friendship you have shared within me. Thanks again to and to my Partner In Crime for believing in me always! This is one of my Birthday gift I'd surely treasure for the rest of my life. . .


I would love to give this award away to readers and bloggers according the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

And the nominees for KREATIVE BLOGGER AWARDS for the year 2008 goes to . . . [drum roll. . . .] lol!



Bino





Madelyn

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home