Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Unconscious Mutterings

I SAY and you THINK . . .

  1. Hearing :: Earshot

  2. Aggression :: Contentiousness

  3. Charged :: Loaded

  4. Traveler :: Wanderer

  5. Hydrate :: Compound of Water and another Chemical.

  6. Detox :: Removing toxin w/out changing diet.

  7. Qualify :: Legitimate

  8. Prison :: Reformatory

  9. Frontal :: Frontage

  10. Pep talk :: Emotional Talk

More Unconscious Mutterings HERE.

3 comments:

Hello. I love your answer for Traveler! Many who travel do just wander.

Have a nice day :)

September 28, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

I love the words you chose for Aggression and traveler and prison!

Happy Mutterings. Hope you can stop by and visit with me today if you've any time.

September 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

These were great mutterings!

You can find my mutterings ::here::.

Have a great week!

September 29, 2008 at 3:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home