Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

PH: Wild

I took this PHOTO using my Sony Ericson Phone. Caught these two beautiful WILD DUCKS while heading to the farm.



Check more PH entries HERE .smile

6 comments:

Good one and hope your DH feels better.

September 13, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

They certainly are beautiful big birds! Loved the pic of this whole scene!

September 13, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Seriously? With your camera phone?? That is a pretty picture - I'm impressed!

Write From Karen

September 13, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Were they just visiting? They look like they've made themselves at home.

September 13, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

What a great shot! I can't believe it came off your phone. They look so magestic standing there.

September 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

that is surely a great shot sis.. =)

September 14, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home