Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Saturday 9: Whistle While You Work

Let Hubby talk about his work.

1. Tell us which job your are telling us about, and when you had it.

+ I was a Project Inspector and I had it year 1999.

2. Where do/did you work?
+ I worked in an Architecture firm.

3. Tell us about that boss.
+ My boss was a bit old but still has sharp mind. He travels a lot due to the project we had.

4. Do/Did you find your work creative? If yes how?
+ Yes, I find my work creative because it gives me the chance make on site decision, every detail has to be given attention.

5. Tell us about your favorite co-worker.
+ My favorite co-worker is my Buddy he backs me up and advices me about the problems on site.

6. Tell us about the biggest jerk in that job.
+ The biggest jerk is the Secretary because she'd kiss ass to the boss.

7. Where do/did you see yourself with this job in five years?
+ In 5 years I'd still be in construction projects but definitely be working in abroad.

8. Tell us about your commute.
+ I commute to and from by Jeepney or Bus to save money.

9. What hours of the day do/did you work?
+ My hours of work would be from 8 am to 5 pm.

More Saturday 9 entries here.


2 comments:

Hubby did a great job! I hate kiss-ass people, too. Have a great Saturday...

September 13, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Great answers!! What is a Jeepney, BTW? Have a happy Saturday :)

September 14, 2008 at 3:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home