Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

TMI: I Kiss and Tell

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?
+ About a year ago, with my brother. We had a heated argument that resulted in a fist fight.

2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor or someone famous here, but whatever)?
+ If it should be someone famous, I guess I want to be with Leonardo di Caprio.

3. Have you ever had done anything sexual in your office or your place of employment?
+ Mmm I can't, Its too crowded.

4. Do you apologize when you make a mistake? How do you react when someone calls you out?
+ If I can, I would but after everything settles down and emotions are running low. If I could avoid it I would.

5. Top or bottom?
+ Both!

Bonus (as in optional): Bonus: How old were you when you first had a willing sexual experience?
+ Early 20's with my dearest Hubby.

More TMI Tuesday entries here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home