Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Am I Good In Bed?

FIVE-STAR SEXMATE
[Is this true Hubby?]

Doing it with the lights on so bright, he can see your every freckle 'n' curve? Oh yeah! A delicious new move involving his favorite food group. On the menu tonight! " You're exceptionally confident about your body, you love initiating new positions with your guy, and you don't apologize for going after your pleasure, " say Logan Levkoff, a sex educator and sexologist in New York city. What does that all add up to? One seriously satisfied chick who makes me quake so much with pleasure, their packages practically need a seismograph.

Another sign of your knack in the sack: You aren't afraid to give a guy a carnal tutorial. If he's not touching you in the right spots or his definition of doggie-style is him howling while you do all the work, you won't suck it up and hope for a miracle. "You know you deserve to feel incredible every single time and won't shy away from showing him how to please you, " says Bonnie Eaker Weil, PhD, a psychotherapist in New York City and author of Make Up, Don't Break Up. " You're also comfortable enough with your sexuality that you'll pleasure yourself in front of him. " Just make sure that during the bump and grind, you don't bulldoze guys who are less sexually secure than you are. As long as you show them the way gently, they'll happily work on catching up.

Are you good in bed? Take the quiz ON THIS LINK.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home