Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

I'm Back ! ! !

. . . and so I'm back from outer space. . . lol! after 3 days I finally had the chance to post again and update my blog. . . Oh! well, before I forgot I am posting now my Birthday treat lucky winners. . . [drum roll please. . . ] I officially got 20 entries [ konti lang noh? ] pero siyempre 4 lang ang winners . . . Here they are!

FIRST PRIZE $15 or a pair of HAVAIANAS slippers.

{Inform me whether you prefer having the slippers or the cash.}

CONSOLATION PRIZE $5


Please e-mail me ASAP guys with your Account Number or Paypal account. E-mail me at mrszerrudo [at] gmail [dot] com. Congratulations!

4 comments:

Oh wow I won $5 weee thanks sis! first time ko manalo ng cash hehehe..

October 1, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Hi girl.....thank you so much.....first contest na sinalihan ko ito and I'm so happy....You just don't know how happy I am, hehehehe....I'll email you na lang

October 2, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

hello my friend!

oh!thanks my lovely friend!... bago lang aq sa blogger world pero dahil sau medyo may mga n\kaibigan na rin ako dito...maraming salamat kaibigan!...

e-mail you later..mwah!

October 3, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

oh my gosh... I won... thanks so much dearie.. This is the first contest I've joined that I won... Oh my gosh--- I am so so so HAPPY... (smiling... from ear to ear)God bless dearie, will email my paypal id now... again, thanks..

October 5, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home