Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing and intentionally worn it with tags on it so that you could return it the next day?
No! I don't have plans doing that stuff.

2.) Would you rather be late to the party, or the first person to arrive? Why?
Be the first person to arrive! Early birds catches the worms right? lol!

3.) When do you usually begin your Christmas shopping?
Month of November.

4.) What three cancelled TV shows do you wish they’d bring back?
I can't think of any but I would like to watch Rachel Gunn R.N. again and again.

5.) What do you have in your vehicle's glove compartment?
I have to ask Hubby regarding this matter because I don't have my own car. It's still on the process.

6.) Have you ever donated blood?
Yap 300 CC back when I'm still a nursing student.

7.) Have you ever kissed or dated someone else's significant other? What happened?
Nope! And I will never will.

8.) Have you ever mistaken one product for another while in the bathroom and didn't notice until after you used it? (EXAMPLE: Washing your hair with liquid body soap, slathering hand soap on your legs instead of lotion after a shower, et cetera)
Not me but Hubby!

9.) Would you/Have you ever dated someone who had a criminal record?
Nope! Not my type.


More Wednesday Weirdness entries
HERE.

1 comments:

Good answers; Happy WW ; )

October 2, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home