Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat on Wednesday!

1) What is the single most important ingredient for a spiritual life?
+ FAITH because if you have a strong faith all other stuffs seems insignificant.

2) Who is the person you know with the freest spirit?
+ My bestfriend Xaira. Why? She can do whatever she wants and she can speaks her mind.

3) How does it make you feel when you hear people argue?
+ Agitated and stressed.

4) What one thing would you give to each of your ex-lovers?
+ Respect and Understanding.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

+ Caesar's Salad. . . Hubby's favorite.



More Curious as a Cat entries HERE.

1 comments:

Hey, thanks for stopping by and playing. You are a kinder soul than I with your answer to #4! :-) I don't like to be around people who are arguing either. I always feel like I'm involved even when I'm just sitting there.

October 1, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home