Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Manic Monday

Manic Monday on Wednesday! I know it's late but I need to post Hubby's answers.

What is the most useful gift you've ever given?
+ My assortment of power tools that I used around the house.

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
+ My grandmother's death.

One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a parking lot at a large shopping center, you notice a dog suffering badly from the heat inside a locked car. What would you do?
+ I would go back to the shopping center and have them page the owner of the car so that they would be informed about the state of their dog.

More Manic Monday entries HERE.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home