Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Butterfly Award!

An award again! Oh! Thanks so much
! I'm so grateful I have friends like you.

Once accepted, the rules would be as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

And the nominees are:






















Now it's your turn to share this awards to your friends. I've done my part. lol! Just kidding. . .



4 comments:

Good Day Cara Bear.

October 7, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

I love it - A Butterfly !!!!! - Thank You

October 7, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

hello girl...I'm done...it's HERE.

October 8, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

hello my friend!

hmmm...may award pala ako dito..heheheh..

Salamat ulit aking kaibigan.... natanggap mo ba e-mail ko sayo?

October 9, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home