Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Wednesday Weirdness

1.) Do you think you're approachable?
No. I'm not!

2.) Out of the two, would you rather be able to predict things before they happened or be able to read minds whenever you wanted to? Why?

Both are great powers but I rather predict things before they happen so that I could make the necessary counter measures and anticipate all scenario's.

3.) Have you ever kissed, fooled around or slept with an ex significant other AFTER you were already broken up?

Nope! Just ask SAKURA about this matter please.

4.) Do you believe dreams are your imagination running wild as you sleep, your subconscious showing you what's really on your mind or something else entirely?

I can't tell, It could be any of the three options. Dream interpretation should be left to the shrink like freud.

5.) How often do you use cuss words? Does your use of cuss words vary on your moods or situations?

As much as possible I refrain from cussing. If I do cuss it's because of my mood.

6.) Do you ever purposely lead people on so you can get what you want?
Sometimes but I wished I hadn't. Guilt do sets in everytime.

7.) When was the last time you did something you told yourself you wouldn't do? What was it?
Using money I don't own, but sometimes I get in all sorts of trouble.

8.) If you could​ meet one musician who is no longer alive​,​ who would​ it be?

Louie Armstrong. I would ask him what was running through his mind when he sang 'MOON RIVER'.


More Wednesday Weirdness entries
HERE.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home