Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Casablanca.

2. Garden Fresh Pizza is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for a change.

4. Sprite is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word commitment again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a flower garden, and on the other was a farm.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include meeting my OB and my Doctor for my check-up and Sunday, I want to see Hubby!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries HERE.

9 comments:

mmm, pizza, I haven't had that for awhile! Have a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

October 10, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

yeah - casablanca is cool. Sprite is a good one.
Have a wonderful weekend.

October 10, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

It is time for a change - I second that... mine's up here. Have a great weekend!

October 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

I like Diet Sprite.
Happy Friday Fill-ins. Come see mine.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

October 10, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Love your pretty blog, happy weekend!

October 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

haha on #5!!

Have a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

October 10, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

I've had garden fresh pizza yummy!

Hi! found you over at Janet's!

October 10, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Great classic movie.

The pizza sounds good and is really making me hungry.

October 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

it's always good to welcome changes... as long as it's for the better good.

here's mine... thanks!

October 11, 2008 at 6:05 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home