Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Saturday 9: Return to Sender

1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
+ About 8 years ago. I sent a 'Father's Day Greeting Card' for my Dad. Sad to note, He didn't get the card before he died. sad

2. Can you change the oil on a car?

+ Yeah! I was trained by my Dad. He used to work in a motor pool, he was also my first driving teacher before Hubby. wink

3. Name three things you have on you at all times.

+ Rosary + Cellphone's + Coin Purse = A Happy Contented 'ME!'.
big grin

4. What’s your life motto?

+ I am going to share two of my favorite Motto's in Life. [ Life is what we make it! and Live Life to the fullest! ]

5. What’s a word that you say a lot?

+ I miss you and I love you always for Hubby. I say that most of the time aside from 'thank you' and 'really?'.

6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
+ Thinking about Hubby and my family.


7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

+ Mmmm . . . Got plenty things to think about. But, I just wish and pray things will be over before 2009.

8. Who is your worst enemy?
+ Talking about enemies again! Well, I never consider her as my worst enemy. I am not Papa Jesus who judge living and the dead. But having betrayed emotionally, physically, and spiritually, I am more aware now and more sensitive to things I never thought would also happen in real life not just in television. Wondering what's her fault? It's written in the 10 commandments of God. That's it! waiting

9. What does your watch look like?

+ I am a watch collector. But I love my 'Bracelet Watch' from 'Guess'. It's a memento from Hubby. cute

Meanwhile, I have to check and download this Ebook Golden Rules of Making Money! Happy Weekends!

More Saturday 9 entries here.


5 comments:

hello girl we have the same motto...."live life to the fullest"....life is too short to be wasted kasi and life is beautiful so dapat mag enjoy tayo di ba?

October 11, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

agree your motto. i hope you can find a way to forgive your enemy. but i know it will take time.

have a happy weekend.

mine is up hope you can drop by. thanks.

http://lupusurvivor.com/?p=192

October 11, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Love your motto--have a great Saturday!

October 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Very nice answers! I loved these questions. Way to go, Sam.

Saturday 9 ~ Return To Sender

October 12, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

I totally cracked up with stuff you say to your husband. "Really" was the funniest...

October 12, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home