Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Friday Fill - Ins

1. Follow the light.

2. I.D's is something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must sacrifice.

4. Personality is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a loving, sensible and supportive Hubby.

6. Driftwood floats.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest my worried mind, tomorrow my plans include some chit-chat with Hubby and Sunday, I want to spend time with God!

More Friday Fill - Ins entries HERE.

2 comments:

I like your answers. Come see my fill-ins. BTW: I have a BOX of books to give away. Check out my sidebar.

October 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Good idea on taking ID!

Hope your weekend goes well and that you do get to spend time with God!

Blessings!

October 17, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home