Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Saturday 9: You Wear It Well

1. What are your favorite shoes?
+ Shoes with flatted heels.

2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like?
+ My favorite blouse was an anniversary gift from Hubby, blouse with lace designed in the neckline. smile

3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it?
+ ' Be Careful I'm Not An Angel' from PENSHOPPE. blehh

4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire?
+ Casual dress! It's cool and fresh.

5. What do you sleep in?
+ Lingerie's [when Hubby's around] sphag's and undies whenever I sleep alone.

6. Do you wear expensive sneakers?
+ Yup! I have plenty pairs of expensive sneakers. I'm a shoe collector. wink

7. What is your favorite hat?
+ I go for 'Cowboy Hats' I'm a cowgirl wannabe.

8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs?
+ Boxer Briefs because they are snug, fit and comfortable. kiss

9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses?
+ Dress please!

More Saturday 9 entries here.

3 comments:

Cowboy hats! Perfect. "Smile when you say that par'ner..." Have agreat day.

October 19, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

I can definitely see you in a cowboy hat! Have a wonderful weekend :)

October 19, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

hello girl pareho tayo...ako din I perefer shoes with flatted heels kasi comfy siya....

October 19, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home