Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Unconscious Mutterings

I SAY ... and YOU THINK ... ?

  1. Zoo :: A park or an institution in which living animals are kept.

  2. Neighborhood :: Gregarious

  3. Salute :: Compliment

  4. Immortality :: Deathlessness

  5. Dominion :: Kingdom

  6. Rhonda :: A female given name.

  7. Parties :: Social gathering

  8. Prince of Darkness :: Dracula

  9. Garbage :: Scavenger

  10. Standard :: Sanctioned

More Unconscious Mutterings HERE.

3 comments:

We're the same with #8!

Happy Sunday...

October 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

I like your association for number 9. We matched on Dominion!!! Yay!!!

Happy Sunday to you.

October 12, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

mmm Some intereting answers - I also played this week.

October 13, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home