Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Curious as a Cat

1) What would you do if (or What will you do because) your workplace was (is) closed today and you could (can) do anything you wanted?
+ I'll go home to my province since its been a long time I have visited that place. Going there is so nice, the place is still green and fresh.

2) Have you ever been emotionally attached to someone in a way that was detrimental to you?
+ Yeah I have...

3) What is the most beautiful word you know, in any language?
+ Mama, Mother, Ina, Nanay, Mommy, Mamushka...

4) What one thing limits your freedom the most?
+ Financial freedom...

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
+ It reminds me of a place I'd love to stay, when I needed peace of mind. When I feel I needed to be alone and needed to rest my worried mind. Hoping I was there right now.



More Curious as a Cat entries HERE.

1 comments:

Love your answers, especially the "mom" one. ;-)

October 14, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home