Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Thank You!

Finally I am here again and I am ready to share some chit-chats with you. Last week is very memorable, someone tried to make fun of my purchased website before he accused me of this and that, and I almost committed suicide because of that certain issue. Good thing I have my bestfriend Xaira who tried to cheer me up though we both end up crying. Then Hubby who made me smile despite the fact that I am worried and scared about his reaction. I am very happy that I'm finally over with the pain. I also want to thank Jhelea for sharing some foods for the soul and for trying to make me smile. And to someone who never let's me down and to someone who never gave up defending me . . . Thanks 'Papa Jesus' thanks for loving me and for taking good care of me and thank you for giving me people who tried to give me support. I owe everything to you. More post laters. I'll be back! Oooppsss . . . I learned that no matter how painful life can be, God will always make a way to ease those worries and pains. And coming from Hubby . . . other's opinion is not important as long as their is someone who will be left believing in you and that is 'Papa Jesus' don't let anyone ruin your life. Just let their conscience haunt them just be quiete and lift it up to the 'Lord' and he will do the rest. Whoah! Ciao for now. . . Be back laters!

1 comments:

Guess I missed something by not reading the chats.

A little time out to get perspective is always good.

I am trying to do that at the moment.

October 21, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home