Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve.

Wednesday Weirdness

1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?
+ I'll choose Pineapple! Why? Because Pineapple contains a proteolytic enzyme bromelain, which digests food by breaking down protein. And it makes Hubby's cum more tasty and delicious! [naughty me.] lol!

2. What is something that makes you sad?
+ Selfish and Insensitive individuals who can't be happy for others success. People who can't shut their mouths.

3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?
+ Burn the House down. lol! I'll cross the bridge when I get there. But 'shocked' would be my initial reaction.

4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?
+ John F. Kennedy. I admire his personality a lot.

5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, etcetera)
+ Forget it! If you want to live long. . .

6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?
+ You crazy? I'm not guilty about it. Safety first specially when your life's at stake.

7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?
+ I'm always LATE! Even with important occasions. Before I let Hubby wait for almost 2 hours for our anniversary date. I can't draw his face when I see him. Oops! Guilty your honor!

8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?
+ Hubby's hobby before he can sleep. lol! He loves to tickle his feet with mosquito net. I find it cute and adorable.

More Wednesday Weirdness entries HERE.

2 comments:

I knew there were more reasons to like pineapple than what I noted :)

Lots of JFK answers

October 15, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

ha ha. pineapples huh? love that answer.

October 16, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home